Monday, April 10, 2006

Frustration

I've been looking at iTunes, and trying to figure out how to subscribe to stuff. From all I can tell, they are trying to charge two bucks for each tv show you download. That seems like a terrible rip off to me. You can watch them for free on TV. And you can record them off TV. So I guess you're paying for the convenience of watching it whenever you want. Two bucks doesn't seem so bad there. I just don't want to pay it.

Other frustrations:

The dates this weekend were pretty lame. C____ is a good girl, but way to tightly wound for me. I'm tight enough. I need someone who is more calm than me. But not dead weight.

Which is what E____ seemed like on Saturday. I can only keep up a one-way conversation for so long. I like to laugh at my jokes, but I prefer to laugh at my jokes along with my date, not with my date blankly staring at me. Luckily, she’s going out of town for the next two weekends. Hopefully she will have forgotten all about me by the time she gets back. I want it to hurt the least amount possible when I don’t call her again.

Finally, I learned this morning that my fantasy basketball team couldn’t pull off the upset I was working feverishly for. I lost the second round playoff game against the number one seeded team by two steals. Two measly steals! If stupid Wally Scerbiackeklsfjlskdffiak had played yesterday, I probably would have won. That makes me angry. Especially because I had to work the waiver wire all week long, rotating out twenty different subs to get as many games as possible, while my opponent only made one trade all week long. Arrrrgggg!

I’m frustrated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! No new blogs? Must be getting close to finals or something! Good Luck.