Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hiatus

Trying to get to bed early has stifled my blogativity. I don’t view my experiences through blogworthiness filters anymore. You might say I’m blogged down.

So here’s the quick update to catch you up on the days gone. A_____ did call Friday night and we went climbing. Conversation was still forced. I was not inspired in my climbing, and neither was she. At the end, she decided not to get something to eat and just had me take her straight to her place where we parted at the doorstep with little said and nothing done.

Saturday and Sunday were spent with the family in SLC going to General Conference. That was a good trip with lots of laughs with the family including the april fools fair exchanging my ties for a fish.

We also visited a restaurant called Himalayan Kitchen. I recommend it to anyone looking for something a little different. It has traditional Indian fare, but also some Nepalese food. It was a mix of Indian and Chinese cuisine that I was surprised at. I don’t know why it never occurred to me that all the displaced Tibetans spilling into Nepal for the last two thousand years would influence the culture and food. It’s nice to learn something new once in a while. 73 E 400 S SLC if you ever want to go.

Monday was back to work as usual. Or back to napping as usual. For some reason I have been extremely tired for the last few weeks. It didn’t help to stay up till midnight last night and get up at 5:30 to run this morning.

So there you have it. If you slogged through reading this, then kudos. If not, I don’t blame you.
I just needed to get the writer’s blogck worked out.

3 comments:

jojoba said...

Your blog jokes are a little lame, but enjoyable. I hope you find a girl that inspires you to climb better and wants to eat food with you. I want to eat food with you, but I don't think that counts. so...how can we make ourselves less tired all the time? It seems like no matter how much sleep I get, I'm still unable to get up in the morning and stay awake. any suggestions?

Jon said...

Yah. I know they're lame. But that's half my humor, and I love it. So even if no one else does, at least I'm playing to my most loyal fan base. :)

glarcy said...

heh...fish ties...lawl.