Monday, March 06, 2006

Part 2

I called L____ last night and she didn't pick up. Probably with another guy. Anyway, I left a message that I had the book and her snow pants and we could arange a drop-off. I thought it was a fairly non-pressured message, but afterward, I still wondered if it was too much too soon. I thought she had a fun time, but I could have been wrong. She didn't return my call last night. We'll see what happens today. I won't be contacting her again for a week or more if she doesn't contact me. That would be a pretty sure sign, I think.

Anyway, I have lots to do today. Check out "Worst Weather Ever"'s blog (in my links section) about President Bush playing cricket in Pakistan. It's pretty funny. It's even more funny because I'll bet President Bush didn't know the rules for cricket, so he thought he was supposed to run when he got hit with the ball, like in Baseball, but the news media has interpreted it as him posturing and threatening the pitcher. Either way, it's hillarious, and Worst Weather Ever is correct in saying, "good thing it was just a tennis ball, not a cricket ball."

That's it for now.

1 comment:

entrada1 said...

or maybe, L______________ just didn't get the message....

or maybe, she was ill....

or maybe, she's more shy than you thought....

:)